[or-roots] Vanport Flood

Leslie Chapman reedsportchapmans at verizon.net
Sat Oct 21 14:30:49 PDT 2006

Some time back there was an extended discussion of that flood, and I suppose
this website was posted at the time but don't remember and am too lazy to
try and dig it up in my not so well organized archives, so am posting it
again.

Les C

http://www.ccrh.org/comm/slough/vpflood.htm

speaking of addled archives, does anyone know who Erick G Olofsson was
looking for in January of 2005 that I answered as follows, I dug through my
archives for some time yesterday without turning up a clue.

Erick;

Your thanks are appreciated, I would point out however that my wife might
agree with the sweet part but probably doesn't agree with the woman part.
Don't apologize, it's a natural mistake and I am not offended, but I did
want to point it out as some of the folks on the list will tease you about
it if they notice.

I had some trouble following the logic of the paragraph from that web site
but if you go there and study it you might be able to decipher who Lottie's
parents are, it seemed like it was leading there, but I couldn't figure it
out.

Next time I get to Coos Bay I will try and remember to look at the
naturalization records they have at the library and see if I can find Olof.