[Safe_schools] REMS 101 Training Tomorrow

MCKENNA Bryce - ODE bryce.mckenna at state.or.us
Tue Jun 11 13:47:18 PDT 2019

This is just a reminder that our REMS 101 Emergency Operations Plan Train-the trainer session is scheduled for this Thursday at Multnomah ESD.

Many thanks to those of you who have already registered.

For those of you who have indicated you would be attending but have not yet registered, online registration closes in 15 minutes from now.  If you will be attending but miss the online registration period, please just send an email to Jeremy or Bryce and let us know so we can get a head count for meals.

Also, for those of you who miss the online registration, you'll want to go to the web link below, review the session materials, and print them off and bring them with you on Thursday if you are able.  We will have about 10 copies of each file for those who are unable to print and bring their own.
Training Materials<https://www.rems.ed.gov/DevelEOPsK12101TtTMaterials.aspx>

This is a very important next step as we ramp up for the delivery of EOP training this fall.  If you are able to attend, please do.  The more of you on the committee who can attend, the better our collaboration and communication will be as we move forward.

Thank you for your participation.

Bryce A. McKenna
Emergency Management Director
Oregon Dept. of Education, Office of Student Services
503-947-5761

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D4F903.37F83AE0]