[Answerland] FW: QuestionPoint enhancements coming Monday, March 4

Tamara Ottum tamara.ottum at state.or.us
Mon Mar 4 09:12:40 PST 2019

FYI.

From: For discussion of the QuestionPoint service [mailto:QUESTIONPOINT-L at OCLCLISTS.ORG] On Behalf Of Thelin,Sonya
Sent: Friday, March 1, 2019 1:59 PM
To: QUESTIONPOINT-L at OCLCLISTS.ORG
Subject: [QUESTIONPOINT-L] QuestionPoint enhancements coming Monday, March 4

In response to your feedback on the new  QuestionPoint chat monitor interface, we plan to release the following enhancements on Monday, March 4 at 7:30 a.m. Eastern Standard time (UTC-5):

  *   Ability to expand the size of the chat window
  *   Faster loading of librarian table
  *   Fixes to highlighting text and the jumpiness of the chat monitor
  *   Update to styling of the transfer table

This release will not result in QuestionPoint downtime.

We plan to release additional enhancements to the chat monitor later this month. Once these changes are complete and fully tested, we'll share the exact date for the end of access to the Flash software platform.

In case you missed it ---
On February 15, Senior Product Manager Kristin Ewig provided a virtual introduction to the redesigned chat monitor. View the recording<https://vimeo.com/317537630/f63cf7da77>

The PowerPoint presentation from this program is also available for your reference. Access the PowerPoint<https://www.oclc.org/content/dam/oclc/events/2019/QuestionPoint/QuestionPointChatMonitor_15Feb2019.pdf>.

Please continue to contact OCLC Support support at oclc.org<mailto:support at oclc.org> for assistance with your use of the QuestionPoint service.

Your QuestionPoint team

This message was posted through the OCLC list server. If you wish to change your subscription, please send a message to the Listserv service at: listserv at oclclists.org<mailto:listserv at oclclists.org> (NOTE that this is NOT the QUESTIONPOINT-L list address) with one of the following in the body of the message:

"unsubscribe QUESTIONPOINT-L" to unsubscribe; "set QUESTIONPOINT-L digest" to receive QUESTIONPOINT-L in digest form; "set QUESTIONPOINT-L nomail" to set your options to no mail; "set QUESTIONPOINT-L mail" to restart your mail. You may also subscribe or unsubscribe to other OCLC mailing lists at https://www.oclc.org/forms/internet-subscription.en.html. To contact the list owners directly please send your message to QUESTIONPOINT-L-request at OCLCLISTS.ORG<mailto:QUESTIONPOINT-L-request at OCLCLISTS.ORG>