[Answerland] Registration is now open for the 2023 Oregon Reference Summit!

COX Jennifer * SLO Jennifer.COX at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Apr 14 13:44:15 PDT 2023

**please excuse the cross posting
[cid:image001.png at 01D96ED6.5C881860]
Oregon Reference Summit: Friday, May 19, 2023
Join us for a free one-day virtual conference with presentations from a variety of library services and a chance for networking. Learn more and register at our website<https://sites.google.com/olaweb.org/oregon-reference-summit/home>

or go directly to Register here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfA2v0f6aFLsLYuEoCOr-PP2ZJWOQH6riYVUP2U9LYYSrOkOQ/viewform?usp=sf_link>

Jennifer Cox, MLIS (she/her)
Virtual Reference Coordinator, Library Support & Development Services
State Library of Oregon
jennifer.cox at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:jennifer.cox at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-600-4992
www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[cid:image002.png at 01D96ED6.5C881860]