[Answerland] Answerland Individual Staffer Feedback - Takes only 4 minutes

COX Jennifer * SLO Jennifer.COX at slo.oregon.gov
Sun Apr 16 18:40:05 PDT 2023

Good afternoon,

Just looking to drum up a few more responses the Answerland community.

If you have 4 minutes, please tell me about your Answerland experience as an individual contributor. If you have taken time off, have stepped back from staffing recently or only occasionally staff any queue, no problem, I want to hear it all.

Please share what you can, I know time is precious and I appreciate you taking a few moments to complete this.

There are 10 questions.  I've left every question optional so it may take even less time if you don't answer all the questions.

Answerland Individual Staffer Feedback Questionnaire<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/answerind>

Thank you, in advance, for participating! This helps shape the future of our service.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Cox, MLIS (she/her)
Virtual Reference Coordinator, Library Support & Development Services
State Library of Oregon
jennifer.cox at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:jennifer.cox at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-600-4992
www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[cid:image001.png at 01D97092.DBD11870]