[Answerland] Answerland Individual Staffer Feedback - Takes only 4 minutes

COX Jennifer * SLO Jennifer.COX at slo.oregon.gov
Thu Mar 23 08:31:16 PDT 2023

Good Morning,

Please take a moment tell me about your Answerland experience as an individual. If you have taken time off, have stepped back from staffing recently or only occasionally staff any queue, no problem, I want to hear it all.

Please share what you can, I know time is precious and I appreciate you taking a few moments to complete this.
Survey Monkey says it will take 4 minutes of your time.
There are 10 questions.  I've left every question optional so it may take even less time if you don't answer all the questions.
Please respond by Friday, April 7th

Answerland Individual Staffer Feedback Questionnaire<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/answerind>

FYI about this info gathering project

So you have the full scope of information that I'm gathering, once I have the information from this questionnaire, I'll be following up with other questions to drill down into specific areas.

The following are being used to assess how we can improve as well adapt the service so it best aligns with the current LSTA plan.  This means, I'm asking for feedback separately from:

  1.  Answerland volunteers
  2.  Answerland Liaisons (to collect institutional feedback)
  3.  Answerland Advisory Committee
  4.  You -the individual staffer.  Please use this an avenue to provide authentic feedback.

Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to me.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Cox, MLIS (she/her)
Virtual Reference Coordinator, Library Support & Development Services
State Library of Oregon
jennifer.cox at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:jennifer.cox at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-600-4992
www.oregon.gov/library/libraries<https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>

[cid:image001.png at 01D95C96.919D5F80]