[Iscn-members] July 2 ISCN Meeting - Update and request

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov
Wed Jun 12 10:22:26 PDT 2019

ISCN Members,

Our next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, July 2. Aside from regular updates (and there will be many to share), I thought a good topic might be:

"Navigating politics, personalities and bureaucracy to make sustainability stick"

As sustainability champions, I'm sure we've all experienced frustration, pain points, and challenges. How can we navigate our way to success? What tools, tips and resources can we add to our practice?

If the weather cooperates, we can make this an outdoor, interactive discussion.

I have a few ideas for a guest speaker/mentor in mind, but I am open to any ideas or suggestions from the group. Feedback welcome, as always.

Stay cool and carry on,

Dave

Dave Wortman, LEED AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
Department of Administrative Services | State of Oregon
1225 Ferry St. SE, U100 | Salem, OR 97301-4281
Mobile: 971-304-8733
Subscribe to the Oregon sustainability newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/topics?qsp=ORDAS_3,>
Visit the DAS Sustainability web site<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Facilities/Pages/Sustainability.aspx>

P please print this email only if there is truly a need