[Iscn-members] EO 17-20 Efficient equipment standards report: your comments requested

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov
Wed Jun 12 14:54:30 PDT 2019

All,

Please find attached a draft report, Executive Order 17-20, Efficient Building Equipment Procurement Requirements. Item 3.D of the Order states that equipment purchased by the state should meet high energy and water efficiency specifications. It directs DAS, with support from ODOE, to develop procurement requirements, to be completed in the 2018-2019 fiscal year. This draft report contains our workgroup's proposed approach to the specifications and the procurement requirements.

We are inviting you to review the draft report as you or your organization were included in our stakeholder engagement process.

Our final report will be submitted to the Governor on June 28. As such, and to provide time for incorporating changes, we respectfully request that you provide any comments by no later than end of day Tuesday, June 18th. The report will be undergoing a few rounds of copy edits and formatting, so for the sake of efficiency, please focus on higher level topics and ideas, rather than grammar or formatting.

If you have any questions or wish to discuss the report in more detail, please feel free to contact me.

Thank you again for your help and support.

Regards,

Dave

Dave Wortman, LEED AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
Department of Administrative Services | State of Oregon
1225 Ferry St. SE, U100 | Salem, OR 97301-4281
Mobile: 971-304-8733
Subscribe to the Oregon sustainability newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/topics?qsp=ORDAS_3,>
Visit the DAS Sustainability web site<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Facilities/Pages/Sustainability.aspx>

P please print this email only if there is truly a need