[Iscn-members] SAVE THE DATE: January 27 Earthwise/Sustainability at Work Celebration

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov
Thu Nov 21 16:13:46 PST 2019

All,

On January 27th from 1:30-2:30pm at ODOE, the DAS sustainability program will be hosting an event to recognize agencies and tenants that successfully achieved Marion County's Earthwise<https://www.co.marion.or.us/PW/ES/disposal/programs/earthwise> certification or re-certification in 2019, or the City of Portland's Sustainability at Work<https://www.portlandoregon.gov/sustainabilityatwork/> certification. We had nearly 30 buildings and over 25 agencies involved in 2019 certification under these green operations recognition programs.

Governor Brown and DAS Director Katy Coba have been invited to attend and recognize all of your efforts. More details will be forthcoming in a formal invitation in December to agency directors, and staff who helped in the certification effort.

I know there are a few more agencies working on last-minute certifications, so if we have any additions, please keep me posted.

Finally, we will be looking for sustainability success stories from agencies that achieved certification. If you have any particular projects or achievements you would like us to recognize, please send them to me.

Thanks again for all that you do. It makes a difference.

Best,

Dave

Dave Wortman, LEED AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
Department of Administrative Services | State of Oregon
1225 Ferry St. SE, U100 | Salem, OR 97301-4281
Mobile: 971-304-8733
Subscribe to the Oregon sustainability newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/topics?qsp=ORDAS_3,>
Visit the DAS Sustainability web site<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Facilities/Pages/Sustainability.aspx>

P please print this email only if there is truly a need