[Iscn-members] February 11 ISCN Meeting

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov
Mon Feb 3 10:46:54 PST 2020

All,

Please find attached the agenda for next week's Interagency Sustainability Coordinators Network meeting - our first of 2020.

Along with several updates on sustainability news and items, the main topic of the meeting will be the Oregon Sustainability Board's revised guidelines for agency sustainability plans. We will be joined by Board member Rory Schmick (by phone), who will give us some background on the guidelines and their development.

If your agency is among the 20 or so that has a sustainability plan, or is developing/revising one, you are strongly encouraged to send staff to this meeting. If you don't have a plan, the guidelines will be a good orientation to general sustainability resources and the case for developing a plan.

If you plan to drive, there is metered parking on the side of the building and on the street in front. The Mt. Mazama conference room is downstairs - just check in at the front desk and I can escort you down.

You can also call in, and we will provide a webcast by Skype. Snacks will be provided!

Please come prepared to actively participate - bring your agency's sustainability challenges, questions about your plan or other topics you wish to explore. We will have some roundtable discussion time and will ask agencies to provide updates.

See you next week,

Dave

Dave Wortman, LEED AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
Department of Administrative Services | State of Oregon
1225 Ferry St. SE, U100 | Salem, OR 97301-4281
Mobile: 971-304-8733
Subscribe to the Oregon sustainability newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/topics?qsp=ORDAS_3,>
Visit the DAS Sustainability web site<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Facilities/Pages/Sustainability.aspx>

P please print this email only if there is truly a need