[Iscn-members] FW: 2/13 Sustainability Networking Lunch @ WU: Electric Vehicles

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov
Tue Feb 4 09:31:04 PST 2020

All, please see the invitation below to Willamette University’s sustainability networking lunch on February 13. Next week’s presentation is on transportation electrification.

Best,

Dave

Dave Wortman, LEED AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
Department of Administrative Services | State of Oregon
1225 Ferry St. SE, U100 | Salem, OR 97301-4281
Mobile: 971-304-8733
Subscribe to the Oregon sustainability newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/topics?qsp=ORDAS_3,>
Visit the DAS Sustainability web site<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Facilities/Pages/Sustainability.aspx>

P please print this email only if there is truly a need