[Iscn-members] ISCN Meeting Tomorrow

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov
Mon Feb 10 11:10:12 PST 2020

All,

Just a quick reminder of our ISCN meeting tomorrow. Sustainability Board member Rory Schmick will be joining us to provide some background on the revised sustainability plan guidelines and we will walk through them as a group. If you have a sustainability plan, are revising one or want to hear about the benefits of having one, your agency is highly encouraged to send staff to this meeting.

We will also be providing several updates on the statewide resource conservation policy, composting, and other sustainability news.

Call in and Skype details are provided.

See you tomorrow,

Dave

Dave Wortman, LEED AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
Department of Administrative Services | State of Oregon
1225 Ferry St. SE, U100 | Salem, OR 97301-4281
Mobile: 971-304-8733
Subscribe to the Oregon sustainability newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/topics?qsp=ORDAS_3,>
Visit the DAS Sustainability web site<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Facilities/Pages/Sustainability.aspx>

P please print this email only if there is truly a need