[Iscn-members] Take the October Ecochallenge

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov
Wed Oct 7 11:57:25 PDT 2020

Hello All,

I look forward to catching up at next week's ISCN meeting and sharing some exciting updates with you. I will post an agenda in the meeting invite today.

In the meantime, I wanted to share with you a great initiative that's taking place in October. It's The People's Ecochallenge, running from October 7-28. It's free to participate, and you and your staff can sign up to commit to actions that will help save energy, use water efficiently, reduce waste and more. If you're telecommuting, you can pledge to take actions at home, or if you're working in the office you can take actions there.

I've set up an Ecochallenge Team for the state of Oregon here:

https://peoples.ecochallenge.org/participants/join?referral_code=14880b28-6b56-4779-9d1d-4db69d57bc42&team_invitation=true

It takes just 5 minutes to join. You simply sign up, join our team, and pledge to take as many or as few actions as you'd like.

Please share this link with all of your staff and we can take the lead as the top team in the state of Oregon! Or, if your agency wants to create its own team, you're free to do that too.  With 40,000 state employees across Oregon, we can make a difference.

Let's show Oregonians what we can do as state employees to promote sustainability. Once the challenge is over, DAS Sustainability will recognize top performing individuals in our communications!

Thank you,

Dave

Dave Wortman, LEED AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
Department of Administrative Services | State of Oregon
1225 Ferry St. SE, U100 | Salem, OR 97301-4281
Mobile: 971-304-8733
Subscribe to the Oregon sustainability newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/topics?qsp=ORDAS_3,>
Visit the DAS Sustainability web site<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Facilities/Pages/Sustainability.aspx>

P please print this email only if there is truly a need