[Iscn-members] FW: [betterbuildings-ppl] PPL Webinar 5/25/21

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov
Fri Apr 9 08:54:28 PDT 2021

All, I thought you might find this webinar of interest.

This message was sent by PPL PPL at nrel.gov<mailto:PPL at nrel.gov>

Hello BBA PPL Friends!

Please join the Plug and Process Loads Technology Research Team (PPL TRT<https://betterbuildingssolutioncenter.energy.gov/alliance/technology-solution/plug-process-loads>) for our next webinar. See details below:

  *   Title: Getting to Net Zero Energy Through Strategic Building Operations and Plug Load Management
  *   Date/Time: May 25, 2021; 11:00am MT / 1:00pm ET
  *   Description: Properly managing plug loads were key in the Houston Advanced Research Center (HARC) transitioning its headquarters from a LEED Platinum office building to becoming the first Net Zero Energy certified office building in Texas in early 2020. Learn more about the technologies used and strategies adopted to manage and reduce plug loads and overall building energy consumption.
  *   Registration Link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1684985489526186253

We hope to see you there!

Best regards,

Kim Trenbath (BBA PPL Technical Lead), Amy LeBar, and Robin Tuttle, National Renewable Energy Laboratory

mail-list.com 1302 Waugh Dr. #438 Houston, Texas 77019 USA

https://member.mail-list.com/u?ln=betterbuildings-ppl&nm=david.wortman%40oregon.gov