[Iscn-members] Mid Willamette Valley Sustainability Lunch and Learn

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov
Mon Feb 8 11:11:24 PST 2021

Just a friendly reminder for the next mid-valley sustainability networking lunch this Thursday, February 11th from 11:45am - 1pm (PST). Full event details and zoom link can be found on the group's website<https://sites.google.com/view/mwvsnl/home/upcoming-events?authuser=0> (new!). Please share this invite and our website as you see fit.

Christine Shirley, Climate Resilience Coordinator at the Oregon Department of Land Conservation and Development (DLCD), will give a brief presentation on the new State of Oregon Climate Equity Blueprint, which grew out of the recent process of updating Oregon's Climate Change Adaptation Framework. Learn more about our February 11th networking lunch speaker and presentation on our website<https://sites.google.com/view/mwvsnl/home/upcoming-events?authuser=0>.

And thank you again to Morgan Gratz-Weiser of Oregon Environmental Council for her presentation on January 14th on environmental legislative priorities during the current Oregon legislative session and how to engage elected officials virtually. A recording of Morgan's presentation and Q&A can be accessed on our website<https://sites.google.com/view/mwvsnl/home/past-events?authuser=0>.

We host monthly networking lunches to help build community among regional businesses, government agencies, non-profits, higher education, and community groups advancing solutions to environmental, social justice, and allied issues.

Thank you and we hope to see you soon! - Joe Abraham, Elin Shepard, Dave Wortman, Laura Tesler, and Candice Goldsmith

Dave Wortman, LEED AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
Department of Administrative Services | State of Oregon
1225 Ferry St. SE, U100 | Salem, OR 97301-4281
Mobile: 971-304-8733
Subscribe to the Oregon sustainability newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/topics?qsp=ORDAS_3,>
Visit the DAS Sustainability web site<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Facilities/Pages/Sustainability.aspx>

P please print this email only if there is truly a need