[Iscn-members] Online Sustainability Networking Event: Tomorrow, Sept 9

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov
Wed Sep 8 10:56:20 PDT 2021

Join us for the next mid-valley sustainability networking lunch tomorrow, Thursday September 9th from 11:45am - 1pm (PST). Full event details can be found on our website<https://sites.google.com/view/mwvsnl/home/upcoming-events?authuser=0>, and thank you for sharing this invite as you see fit.

Please note that registration is now required<https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0lcuCtrDgrHdNqeikcBmFiR9mi7zTPcpQ9> to participate, which also makes it easy to add this to your online calendar!

Sept 9th Speaker
Dr. Ben Scandella<https://www.linkedin.com/in/ben-scandella-95868b13/> with the Oregon Water Resource Division will present an overview of a recently completed statewide, data-driven assessment<https://www.oregon.gov/owrd/WRDReports/2021_Groundwater_Resource_Concerns_Report.pdf> of recent concerns and impacts associated with the development of groundwater resources.

And thank you again to Jocelyn Bridson, Tillamook County Creamery Association's Director of Environment and Community Impact, for speaking about their recent B Corp certification at our last lunch meeting in July. A recording of Jocelyn's presentation will be uploaded to our site soon.

We host monthly networking lunches to help build community among regional businesses, government agencies, non-profits, higher education, and community groups advancing solutions to environmental, social justice, and allied issues.

Dave Wortman (he/him), LEED AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
Department of Administrative Services | State of Oregon
1225 Ferry St. SE, U100 | Salem, OR 97301-4281
Mobile: 971-304-8733
Subscribe to the Oregon sustainability newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/topics?qsp=ORDAS_3,>
Visit the DAS Sustainability web site<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Facilities/Pages/Sustainability.aspx>