[Iscn-members] September 17 Sustainability Board Meeting Agenda

WORTMAN David * DAS David.WORTMAN at oregon.gov
Tue Sep 14 09:49:53 PDT 2021

All,

Please see the attached agenda for this week's Oregon Sustainability Board meeting. You are welcome to join any or all of the meeting as an observer via Zoom. Sign in details are on the agenda.

Next week we make an exciting transition to SOS Shemia Fagan as Chair of the Board. The Governor will also be joining us for transition remarks and we have an interesting discussion panel on water resources planned.

Thanks much,

Dave

Dave Wortman (he/him), LEED AP BD+C, ISSP-SA
Statewide Sustainability Officer
Department of Administrative Services | State of Oregon
1225 Ferry St. SE, U100 | Salem, OR 97301-4281
Mobile: 971-304-8733
Subscribe to the Oregon sustainability newsletter<https://public.govdelivery.com/accounts/ORDAS/subscriber/topics?qsp=ORDAS_3,>
Visit the DAS Sustainability web site<http://www.oregon.gov/das/Facilities/Pages/Sustainability.aspx>