[kids-lib] Pictures needed!

BJ quinlan BJQUINLAN at cityofsalem.net
Tue Sep 23 13:31:03 PDT 2008

Hello to all Youth Services folks!

I would really appreciate receiving any photos that you can email to me that could be used in a display for OLA at the Oregon League of Cities conference in two weeks.  If you have summer reading club pictures or photos of anything that your library has been able to accomplish using Ready to Read funding, please attach them to an email and send them to me.  I will print them here and use some to make the display.

With thanks,
BJ Quinlan
OLA CSD Chair
bjquinlan at cityofsalem.net