[kids-lib] Dawn Prochovnic's Sign Language Books now available

Katie Anderson anderson_katie at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Fri Oct 9 09:03:43 PDT 2009

Hello!  I just received the following email about new baby signs books.  A catalog sheet is attached, however attachments don't always work and due to the format I couldn't cut-and-paste it into the body of this email.  If you can't access the attachment, you can also find out more about them on Powell's Books website and Amazon.com.

This is not an endorsement, please use your collection development policy to review materials to make sure they appropriate for your library.

katie.anderson at state.or.us, 503-378-2528