[kids-lib] J Fiction shelf hangers

Patrick Goodman patrick at jcld.org
Fri Oct 23 12:03:46 PDT 2009

Hello everybody,

    Hope all of your Fridays are going as smoothly as mine. I would venture
to guess that any of you who've shopped at Powells are like me- hate their
service, love their layouts. These files are inspired by their shelf
hangers, and have worked well for the last couple of months that I've had
them up. They act as a guide to children and parents who aren't familiar
with juvenile literature, as well as helping me with my shelving and shelf
reading.

   For everyone who can open the publisher file, please feel free to add or
make any changes you'd like. For everyone else, I've attached a pdf file. I
usually change them every couple of weeks or so in order to protect against
over-saturation as well as advertise different authors. Hopefully some of
you can find a use for them. Have a great weekend.

Cheers,

--
Patrick L. Goodman
Youth Services Coordinator