[kids-lib] Have an Awesome Program for the OLA Conference?

Rick Samuelson ricks at wccls.org
Thu Aug 12 15:16:27 PDT 2010

Hi gang,

CSD is looking for a few super-cool programs to co-sponsor at the 2011
Oregon Library Association's Annual Conference (April 6-8 at the Salem
Conference Center).

The Conference theme is: Libraries Build Communities Build Libraries.

If you've got a great idea or are willing to co-sponsor a program,
please feel free to submit a general plan to me (no more than a
paragraph) by Friday August 20th.

The CSD Executive Board will be meeting to plan the upcoming year on
Monday August 23rd.  Final Conference Proposals are due by September
30th.

Thank you for your dedication and support!

p.s., summer is almost over.  Whoa!

Rick Samuelson, Youth Services Librarian
Chair - Children's Services Division of OLA
Washington County Cooperative Library Services
111 NE Lincoln, MS 58A
Hillsboro, OR 97124
(503) 648-9809 5#
ricks at wccls.org

"The clever men at Oxford
Know all that there is to be knowed.
But they none of them know one half as much
As intelligent Mr Toad!"
-Kenneth Grahame, The Wind in the Willows