[kids-lib] Summer reading survey information

Jayne Guidinger jayne.guidinger at co.hood-river.or.us
Mon Nov 1 08:28:39 PDT 2010

I haven't received the summer reading survey link and since June's email is no longer, who knows if it was sent out.  Can you send to me? I have the data from our SRP in June before we closed.

Jayne Guidinger, Gorge LINK System Manager
Hood River County
601 State Street
Hood River OR 97031
(541) 387-7064