[kids-lib] FW: Call for Ideas-Teen Manual 2012-Own the Night

Weisel, Heidi Heidi.Weisel at ci.corvallis.or.us
Thu Sep 2 11:37:34 PDT 2010

**Please excuse any cross-posting**

Although we are wrapping up Summer Reading 2010, it's not too early to
start thinking about Summer Reading 2012!  Now is the time to start
submitting ideas for the 2012 Teen Summer Library Program Manual.  The
theme is Night and the slogan is "Own the Night."  All ideas can be
submitted directly to Patti Sinclair, the manual editor - her contact
information is listed below.  Please see the attached document for more
ideas of what Patti is looking to include in the teen manual.  The
deadline is December 1, 2010.  Please contact me if you have any
questions or need additional information.  Thanks!

All ideas should be sent to:

Patti Sinclair

306 Virginia Terrace

Madison, WI  53726