[kids-lib] Parent/Caregiver Expectation Storytime Handouts

Rick Samuelson ricks at wccls.org
Wed Apr 11 11:10:47 PDT 2012

Hi gang,

I'm preparing a short workshop on "Storytime Best Practices" for local library staff and I would like to share some different handouts folks use for establishing parent/caregiver expectations during storytimes.  I recall seeing some such documents being shared in the past.  If you have an electronic document of this sort easily within reach, would you mind sharing it with me?  I would be forever in your debt!

Best wishes and HAPPY NATIONAL LIBRARY WEEK!!!!

Rick Samuelson, Youth Services Librarian
Washington County Cooperative Library Services
111 NE Lincoln, MS 58A
Hillsboro, OR 97124
(503) 648-9809 5#
ricks at wccls.org

"The clever men at Oxford
Know all that there is to be knowed.
But they none of them know one half as much
As intelligent Mr Toad!"
-Kenneth Grahame, The Wind in the Willows