[kids-lib] Stumper: detective kids

Barratt Miller BMiller at crooklib.org
Wed Oct 3 15:06:47 PDT 2012

This sounds like Enid Blyton. 1950s British stories featuring a group of kids called the "Fabulous Five" who drank A LOT of ginger beer.

Barratt Miller, MSLIS
Youth Services Librarian
Crook County Library
175 NW Meadow Lakes Drive
Prineville, OR 97754
541-447-7978 ext 303
bmiller at crooklib.org<mailto:bmiller at crooklib.org>
Crook County Library - Experience the Journey!