[kids-lib] MIXED UP GARDEN STORY BOOK

Ryan McGinnis rmcginnis at cityoflagrande.org
Tue Sep 18 13:05:38 PDT 2012

It is available from a variety of local and international locations
through Abebooks.com, one of my favorite places to find out of print
items...!

--
  Ryan
La Grande Public Library

Quoting "Credle, Ellen" :

The book is SOPHIE AND JACK HELP OUT by Judy Taylor.  Just happens to
be one of my favorite books (I still have a personal copy), but it’s
unfortunately out of print.
And the first line is indeed “Spring had arrived!”
--Ellen

Ellen Credle
Ecredle at westlinnoregon.gov
Principal Librarian, Public Services1595 Burns St.
West Linn, OR 97068
P: (503) 742-8587
F: (503) 656-2746
Web: westlinnoregon.gov

West Linn Sustainability Please consider the impact on the environment
before printing a paper copy of this email.
Public Records Law Disclosure This e-mail is subject to the State
Retention Schedule and may be made available to the public.