[kids-lib] FW: [oasl-all] Children's Literature on the topic of "Grit" or "Growth Mindset"

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Wed Aug 17 12:11:54 PDT 2016

Hi,

Julie Kriz just posted to the OASL listserv a booklist of children’s books that support a growth mindset. I thought you might be interested.

Jen

Jennifer Maurer, MLS
School Library Consultant
Library Support and Development Services
Oregon State Library
250 Winter Street NE
Salem, OR 97301
503.378.5011