[kids-lib] One More - What this picture book? (multicolored snowflakes)

Taylor Worley taylorlgkw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 16:01:43 PST 2016

Hi again,

Our patron has another picture book that is stumping us. He remembers it
from when he was a kid in the 70s/80s. He remembers the word "Wonder" and
multicolored snowflakes, specifically blue, pink, and green. He says the
snow on the ground may have been colored as well.

I really thought it may have been "The Snowy Day" by Keats because of the
color scheme and endpapers' motif, but it doesn't seem to be the right one.
Any and all ideas are much appreciated!

*Taylor Worley                                                 *Youth
Services Librarian
Springfield Public Library
225 5th Street
Springfield, OR 97422
541.726.2243 (direct)
taylorlgkw at gmail.com
tworley at springfield-or.gov
*"Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and
stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." -A. A. Milne*