[kids-lib] 2017 SRP manuals

CSD Chair csd at olaweb.org
Sat Nov 5 11:59:42 PDT 2016

Hello all!

As you are probably wondering, the summer reading manuals did not come in
on time to hand out at the CSD Fall workshop last week. We are currently
working on some ways to get these manuals in your hands as soon as possible.

We are also working on some ways to sustainably and efficiently get these
manuals out each year, so that we are not spending an arm and a leg on
shipping. Last year, CSD spent almost $1000 just on shipping manuals. This
is not the best use of your membership dues and donations.
I will keep you updated as we work on solutions.

In the meantime, you can view the upcoming products and designs at:
http://www.cslpreads.org/

If you don't already have an account for your library with this website,
you can sign up for a free one. It takes a couple of days for them to
verify you and then you should have access to the shop.

We are sorry for the delay and hope that we can get this solved quicker
than a librarian gets cat hair on their cardigan!

--
Rebecca Mayer
CSD Chair 2016-17