[kids-lib] Congratulations to Jane Corry and Jeana Menger!

CSD Chair csd at olaweb.org
Mon Oct 9 16:30:36 PDT 2017

The OLA-Children's Services Division Board is excited to share the results
of the recent election: in a landslide victory Jane Corry and Jeana Menger
were selected as the incoming Co-Chairs Elect for CSD and will be starting
their term immediately!

Please join the CSD Board in welcoming our newest team members, and feel
free to give them your congratulations in person at the CSD Board Meeting
and Fall Workshop
<http://www.csdola.org/blog/fall-workshop-registration-now-open> on
Saturday, October 21.

--
*​Natasha Forrester Campbell, Youth Librarian, ​CSD Chair 2017-2018*
*​*

If you need to contact me by phone, you can reach me at the
Hollywood Library - a branch of the Multnomah County Library District
503-988-4598 <(503)%20988-4598>