[kids-lib] Job Opening: Spanish Collection Development Librarian

Elizabeth Lopez Elizabeth.Lopez at hillsboro-oregon.gov
Tue Aug 21 16:00:24 PDT 2018

Hi All,
The Hillsboro Public Library is recruiting for a Part-Time Spanish Collection Development Librarian. With approximately 20% of Hillsboro population speaking Spanish at home, this position will have a heavy focus on Spanish-language materials and services. This position will also have the opportunity to attend the Guadalajara International Book Fair to purchase materials for our collection. More information can be found here: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/hillsboro/jobs/2182577/librarian-spanish-collection-development?pagetype=jobOpportunitiesJobs

If I can help answer any questions, please feel free to reach out to me! -Elizabeth

Elizabeth López | Shute Park Branch Librarian Supervisor
City of Hillsboro |Hillsboro Public Library
phone 503-615-6597| email elizabeth.lopez at hillsboro-oregon.gov<mailto:elizabeth.lopez at hillsboro-oregon.gov>
www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/Library<http://www.hillsboro-oregon.gov/Library>
Follow us on Twitter @HillsboroLib<https://twitter.com/HillsboroLib> and Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/HillsboroPublicLibrary>
Member of Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) | http://www.wccls.org<http://www.wccls.org/>

Please note: my work week is Tuesday - Saturday