[kids-lib] Apply now for $3000 youth collections grant from the State Library

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Fri Jun 1 09:20:57 PDT 2018

Hello library folks serving kids and teens,

As you get ready to launch your awesome summer reading programs, we want to let you know if you have 10 minutes to answer 6 questions, you are eligible for a $3000 grant to fund youth collections in your library. We know you are very busy this time of year. We hope you still consider applying (did I mention it's only 6 questions?) to support your youngest readers (or teens!) with this grant. You can access the application and more information here<http://www.oregon.gov/osl/LD/Pages/grantmainalt.aspx>. Please let me or my colleague Ross know if you have any questions.

Happy first day of June,

Greta B

Greta Bergquist
Youth Services Consultant