[kids-lib] Idea: Jbrary Scavenger Hunt

Greta Bergquist greta.bergquist at state.or.us
Tue Mar 12 16:50:28 PDT 2019

Hi folks,

I'm planning for a group of school-age kids visiting the state library later this month and came across this awesome Scavenger Hunt from Jbrary<https://jbrary.com/character-silhouette-scavenger-hunt/> that I won't use here but it could be good to try for upcoming spring breaks - I really appreciated they included the files so you can edit if you'd like to, and I like that this is a go-at-your-own-pace for kids/families, it would be a great passive program! This idea could also be easily modified for a class visit with Dewey categories instead of characters if you're into that sort of thing. :)

Best,

Greta b

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT
Youth Services Consultant