[kids-lib] Lampman award.

Jane Corry jcorryola at gmail.com
Sat Dec 12 12:57:57 PST 2020

Hi folks, it’s the time of year when we try our best to think of others.
Children's services staff have been working above and beyond in this
difficult year. Nominate one of them for the 2021 Lampman Award
<https://www.csdola.org/lampman-award.html>. Or do you have a favorite
Oregon children's author who deserves the award?

The award is given in memory of Evelyn Sibley Lampman (1907-1980), noted
Oregon teacher, journalist, and author of children’s books.
The Evelyn Sibley Lampman Award was established in 1982 to honor a
living *Oregon
author, librarian, or educator *who has made a significant contribution to
Oregon in the fields of children’s literature and library services. It is
awarded annually by the Children’s Services Division of the Oregon Library
 Association.
Submit your nominations here: csdlampmanchair at olaweb.org

Jane Corry
CSD Lampman chair