[kids-lib] CSD Election Results and Appointed Positions

Tara Morissette tmorissette at comcast.net
Thu Jul 30 15:15:07 PDT 2020

A big thank you to all who voted in the Oregon Library Association, Children’s Services Division (CSD) election.  We are excited to announce that the team of Susan Cackler (Banks Library, part of Washington County Cooperative Library Services) and Susan Davis (Josephine Community Library District) will be co-chair elect for 2020-21.  Thank you to the candidates for their willingness to serve our community.

If you are interested in serving in an appointed position at CSD for 2020-21, contact CSD at olaweb.org.  We would love to have you join us.   The open positions are:
Secretary: Attend and take notes during the Fall and Spring board meetings and workshops. Assist with registration and auction when needed. Contribute content to the Facebook page two months out of the year.  Here is the job description.
Lampman Chair: Plan, promote and facilitate all facets of the annual Evelyn Sibley Lampman Award. Lead email discussions about award nominations. Solicit committee members and award nominations. Utilize social media and listservs to communication information. Coordinate awards ceremony and purchase all supplies for the event within allotted CSD budget. Provide assistance at CSD workshops as needed. Participate in CSD Board meetings as a voting member. Must be a previous member of the CSD committee.  For more information see the job description.

Check out our CSD Board page for more information.

Tara Morissette
CSD Web Editor
csdwebeditor at olaweb.org

Sent from Mail for Windows 10