[kids-lib] Guidance for in-person storytimes?

Korie Jones Buerkle korie.buerkle at newbergoregon.gov
Thu Oct 21 14:26:49 PDT 2021

Hello Wonderful Colleagues,

My co-worker Amanda Lamb and I are getting ready for our first indoor, in-person, limited capacity storytime since Covid started.
I know some of you already offer in-person storytimes indoors and I would love to hear about your experiences.

Of particular interest are:
1. How do you help families social distance (taped shapes on the floor, carpet squares???)
2. Do you wear a mask that allows people to see your face? If so, do you have recommendations?

Really, I would love to hear about anything that works well or doesn't work for you. I appreciate any guidance you are willing to share. You can email me, or call me at 503 554 7734.
I'm always inspired by what you all are doing across the state for your communities.

With gratitude,
Korie

Korie Jones Buerkle
Children's Services Manager
Assistant Library Director
Newberg Public Library
Direct: 503-554-7734
Text: 971-281-1796
Pronouns: she/her
[Newberg Library Logo-ENG_color-smaller]