[kids-lib] Friday, June 17th Shoutout

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Jun 17 10:35:00 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,

We made it to Friday! Whew!  Some of you may know when I'm not working, I really love to sew. Last night I saw a denim jacket with "Never Say Die!" appliqued on the back - the perfect picture to this week's news that the Goonies' shipwreck was found off the coast.<https://www.newsweek.com/shipwreck-found-oregon-coast-goonies-1716891> This shoutout is to celebrate all the stories we appreciated as kids, that have stayed with us into being adults. And that you are all working this summer to get kids and families fun and meaningful stories that matter to them, that will stay with them as they grow. Thanks for all your work towards this and I hope you give yourself a break this weekend!

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[Title: State Library of Oregon]