[kids-lib] Friday, June 24th Shoutout

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Jun 24 14:51:54 PDT 2022

Hello everyone,

I was talking with a librarian and their teen intern this morning about barriers to library access, and transportation was the first one mentioned. So today's shoutout goes to Sherwood and Tualatin libraries for working with their local transportation, Trimet,<https://www.facebook.com/sherwoodpubliclibrary/photos/a.652842984786321/7521590437911507/> to be a site where high schoolers can come pick up a bus pass that's good all summer long. Thanks for working towards solutions to barriers teens face every day, and thanks to all of you as you continue to provide access to information and be a critical resource for our communities.

Best,
Greta

Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[Title: State Library of Oregon]