[kids-lib] FW: [oasl-all] Follett is offering OBOB Coaches and teams a 20% discount to purchase the 2024-2025 OBOB titles

MAURER Jennifer * SLO jennifer.maurer at slo.oregon.gov
Thu Sep 5 10:00:52 PDT 2024

Hi Folks,
I'm forwarding this so those who are interested in OBOB know about this opportunity. I am not endorsing one vendor over another; I'm simply sharing information.
Thanks,
Jen
Jen Maurer, MLS (she/her)
School Library Consultant, State Library of Oregon
jennifer.maurer at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:jennifer.maurer at slo.oregon.gov> | 971-375-3540 | https://www.oregon.gov/library/libraries

[Logo with this text: State Library of Oregon, Library Support and Development Services]