[kids-lib] Children Services Division(CSD) Meet-and-Greet

CSD Chair csd at olaweb.org
Wed Sep 18 11:00:40 PDT 2024

Hello Youth Librarians of Oregon!

I would like to welcome you to the first meeting in which I am CSD Chair.
The link to the meeting on the OLA Calendar is here
<https://tinyurl.com/w88jsmyh>. You will need your OLA login.

The meeting is set for 1.5 hours, but we can adjourn early, if needed.

This is a meet-and-greet meeting to invite CSD Board members and YS
librarians who aren't on the board to learn more about CSD (and OLA), to
get to know you better, and to brainstorm ways in which we can fill the
rest of the board. We have five vacancies at the moment. They are:

   - CSD Chair Elect
   - Web Editor
   - Lampman Co-Chair
   - ORCA Chair
   - Summer Reading Chair

I'm most concerned about the first three. The last two haven't been filled
recently, so I'm not too worried about those.

If you have any concerns or questions you'd like to ask, reach out to me at
csd at olaweb.org or bring them to the meeting.

Looking forward to seeing (or meeting) you all!

Jaime Thoreson
CSD Chair 2024-2025
Youth Services Librarian II
Sherwood Public Library
thoresonj at sherwoodoregon.gov

*Website:* http://www.csdola.org/
*Facebook: *https://www.facebook.com/csdola/
*Instagram:*
 https://www.instagram.com/olacsd/

The purpose of the Children's Services Division shall be to promote and
advance library service to children and youth through public and
professional education and cooperation.