[Libs-Or] Reminder: Portland Radical Reference Collective meeting on Monday 10/27 at 7pm

lana lanamt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 07:38:26 PDT 2008

Hello everyone,

Just a reminder that the 3rd Portland Radical Reference Collective meeting
is this coming Monday the 27th at 7pm at the Independent Publishing Resource
Center <http://iprc.org> (IPRC) located at 917 SW Oak Street, Suite #218 in
downtown Portland. All are welcome! We've also scheduled a tour at 6:30pm
for those of you would would like to tour the IPRC and their extensive zine
library.

Starting in December the IPRC will be our permanent home! Meetings from then
on will be the first Tuesday of the month at 7pm at the IPRC. We're very
excited that they want to host our meetings and possibly collaborate with us
in offering LIS workshops.

Information on the Portland collective and minutes from the previous two
meetings are available here<http://radicalreference.info/localcollectives/pdx>.

Hope to see you there!

-Lana