[Libs-Or] E-rate for public libraries

MaryKay Dahlgreen dahlgreen_marykay at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Thu Oct 23 12:45:50 PDT 2008

Some of you may remember that a couple of months ago I communicated to you that since the State Library doesn't have the staffing to participate in the e-rate training that is being offered by ALA, we are working with ESD's that provide contract assistance to public libraries and they will be sending staff to the training in Washington DC next week. Sabrina Carson will be the staff member from Willamette ESD who will be attending the training and she has asked that I ask public libraries if they have any e-rate application questions that she can ask at the training next week. She and I will also be meeting when she gets back to decide how best to disseminate the information she receives to Oregon public libraries.
If you have questions or concerns you would like Sabrina to ask at the training please e-mail her at: sabrina.carson at wesd.org

Thanks,
MaryKay