[Libs-Or] PL social software policies

GIBBON Cindy cindyg at multcolib.org
Thu Sep 25 12:53:45 PDT 2008

Hi Max.  We've just been doing a bunch of work on social software policy
with our county attorney, so I have some things we can share with you.
Our goal has been to create a limited public forum where we are able to
moderate comments, not the full public forum that would be established
if we just opened things up for comment without rules or moderation.
I've got several documents we can share with you if you would like.
We've also proposed programs on social software policy for both Online
NW and OLA.

Cindy

Cindy Gibbon
Senior Library Manager/