[Libs-Or] Job Announcement - Part-time Library Assistant I/Evenings (Sherwood, OR)

Pam North pamn at wccls.org
Wed Apr 8 14:33:03 PDT 2009

Library Assistant I - 10 Hours (Evenings)

City of Sherwood, OR seeks part-time Library Assistant I.   Regular
schedule is Wednesday-Thursday, 3:00-8:00 p.m. with additional hours
sometimes available.  Performs a variety of entry-level library duties
in support of public library services.  Duties may involve staffing the
circulation area and circulation-related tasks; paraprofessional duties
(including ready reference and reader's advisory) and some technical
service tasks.  Recent public service experience in an automated library
environment and proficiency in a Windows-based system desired.  Salary
13.21-16.91/hour and City paid PERS.  Send cover letter and City
application to Human Resources, City of Sherwood, 22560 SW Pine Street,
Sherwood, OR 97140.  Application materials available at
www.ci.sherwood.or.us <http://www.ci.sherwood.or.us>  or by calling
503-625-4201.  Open until filled.  EOE.