[Libs-Or] 2011 Teen Summer Reading Slogans and 2012 Summer Reading Themes

Weisel, Heidi Heidi.Weisel at ci.corvallis.or.us
Wed Apr 8 14:32:45 PDT 2009

Please excuse any cross-posting

It's time to choose your favorite Teen Summer Reading slogans and
themes!   Krist Obrist sent a message earlier this week for the
Children's Summer Program and now it's time for the Teen Summer Program.

Attached are two documents:

1. 2011 Teen slogan suggestions (theme: World Culture and Travel)
2. 2012 Summer Reading theme suggestions

Please take a look at both documents and send me your top 3 slogan
suggestions and your top 3 theme suggestions.  I will be attending the
annual CSLP meeting later this month, so I need your picks by Friday,
April 17th.  The lists are long [sorry] - they are a compilation of
ideas suggested from over 30 states, including Oregon!  Please let me
know if you have any questions or if you are unable to open the attached
documents.

Thanks!
Heidi

Heidi Weisel