[Libs-Or] Gale Webinar Training Sessions on Tuesday August 18

Jennifer Maurer maurer_jennifer at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Mon Aug 17 18:23:20 PDT 2009

Just a friendly reminder that Tuesday the 18th is the first round of webinars to introduce us to the Gale databases.  You can join one of three sessions: 9:00 to 10:00, 10:30 to  11:30, or 3:30 to 4:30.  Other dates are the 21st and 31st of August.

Kurt Stovall, our Gale trainer, will introduce participants to the databases in our statewide package and explain the very basics of  the interface.

        ·         Registration:  No need to  register.

·         Equipment:  You need a computer  with an Internet connection and a  phone.

·         Instructions:  See the attached  instruction sheet.  If you did not receive the attachment, email me for a  copy.  Be sure to read it before  joining a session as it provides some good tips for making sure your computer  is webinar-ready.

·         Identify Your Library:  When  logging in to the webinar, please use the space marked Company to identify your  library.

Thanks,
Jen

Jennifer Maurer
School Library Consultant