[Libs-Or] Technical difficulties with Gale access

MaryKay Dahlgreen dahlgreen_marykay at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Tue Aug 18 11:02:12 PDT 2009

Hello again-
Gale technical support has run into some problems with loading the IP addresses and location codes for the Oregon libraries. They will not be able to complete that task until this evening or tomorrow. Some of you are able to find URLs for the databases on the implementation website but others of you are not listed on the drop down yet. If you library is not on the drop down menu yet or if you don't see URLs for all the databases please know that they are working on it and I will let you know as soon as everything is in place.
I have asked that access to the trial databases be put back on the website: www.galesupport.com/oregon which has been done. They are listed in alphabetical order.

We apologize for the confusion and inconvenience and are working as quickly as we can to get everyone connected.

MaryKay Dahlgreen
Library Development Program Manager
Oregon State Library
503-378-5012