[Libs-Or] oasl-all: Need 6 volunteers to help moderate Reg. 4 OBOB battles

GINNANE Mary J mary.j.ginnane at ci.eugene.or.us
Fri Feb 27 14:39:46 PST 2009

Contact is:

mike_weidlich at gbsd.gresham.k12.or.us<mailto:Cmike_weidlich at gbsd.gresham.k12.or.us>

________________________________
From: GINNANE Mary J
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2009 9:52 AM
To: 'libs-or at listsmart.osl.state.or.us'
Subject: FW: oasl-all: Need 6 volunteers to help moderate Reg. 4 OBOB battles

Hi all,
Call for volunteers below.  I heartily recommend involvement in OBOB by public library staff. You can really see the motivation for reading that OBOB engenders. It's great to see parent support, and the spirit of the kids is very contagious--it's a happy event!

Best wishes,
Mary Ginnane
OLA President