[Libs-Or] 3/2: Portland Radical Reference Collective Meeting AND field trip to Reading Frenzy!

lana lanamt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 17:00:54 PST 2009

Please join us for the March meeting of the Portland Radical Reference
Collective this Monday the 2nd at 7pm at the Independent Publishing Resource
Center <http://iprc.org/> in downtown Portland. We'll be talking about fun
projects, demystifying the latest Google Books settlement, and talking about
ways to support and advocate for libraries facing closure and/or staff
layoffs.

And before the meeting we'll be doing an informal tour/browse of the awesome
independent press emporium Reading Frenzy
<http://www.readingfrenzy.com/>located conveniently right below from
the IPRC. Stop by anytime between 6:30
- 7 to partake.

Also, if you haven't already, please join our Facebook group. This group
site is avaiable
here<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=37373184247&ref=mf>.
(Note: You'll need to login to Facebook to join.) We'll be using this site
to connect virtually and announce upcoming events and meetings.

The Portland Radical Reference Collective meets at the Independent
Publishing Resource Center <http://www.iprc.org/> in downtown Portland on
the 1st Monday of the month at 7pm. Upcoming meetings will feature speakers
from the community. For more information on the group check out our
wiki<http://radicalreference.info/localcollectives/pdx>
.

Hope to see you there!
Lana