[Libs-Or] SSD nominations

Jey Wann wann_jey_a at oslmac.osl.state.or.us
Tue Jul 21 08:49:02 PDT 2009

The deadline for nominations for Support Staff Division officers has been extended.  You have until this Friday, July 24, to make nominations.  We have some excellent candidates, but still have room for more!

Please feel free to nominate yourself. Offices available are:

Vice Chair/Chair Elect (3-year position)
Recorder (1-year position)
Archivist (1-year position)

There are other opportunities to be involved in SSD, too, including committee positions, and Member-at-Large positions on the Executive Committee.  Those of you that were at the SSD conference on Friday will know that SSD is a dynamic organization with lots of energy, and a firm commitment to Oregon libraries.

For more information, visit SSD on the web at http://www.olaweb.org/mc/page.do?sitePageId=61036, or our blog at http://supportabilityoregonlibrarysupport.blogspot.com/

Also, feel free to contact me, or any member of the Executive Committee, if you have questions.

Jey Wann
Past Chair, OLA Support Staff Division
c/o Oregon State Library
250 Winter St. N.E.